Sunday, May 21, 2006

Gradumicated!

The last 2 weeks have been a whirlwind as final projects were wrapped up, written up and then served up. Here's a couple of photos of dear friends and family from the final project presentations and graduation.


This is my final project team, Sarai, Sarita and myself. I could not have imagined a more relaxed, talented and smoothly running team. Sarita has been my collaborator throughout grad school, and I'll miss her dearly when we goes off to GA Tech for her PhD. I hope those folks at GA Tech realize what a prize student they're getting! And Sarai, who is quiet, but always cool and intelligent, is going to Google to use her slick design skills to make Google even more usable and cool looking.

Here's Ben, myself, Mano and Judd - not only are they three of the smartest and nicest guys you'll ever meet, they're also incredibly cool, dynamic and interesting people that demonstrate the academic diversity of the SIMS department: engineer, historian and anthropologist - all in the same program.

How cool is that!?





Here's my family and close friends from outside of SIMS. To my left is Uppeka, and going across are Stan, Mariko, mom, dad, Andrea, Alvin, baby athena and Corrina.

My parents came to see me graduate, but I'm not entirely sure they understand what it is that I've been studying the last 2 years :-)





Here's a big chunk of my original project group from the first semester IS202 class, plus one extra person is also happens to be a good friend. Irina, Melissa (not actually my daughter), Sarah (not actually my neice) and Kavita (not actually Melissa's mom)

No comments: